Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a PERFORMANCE Engnieer JAVA WEB SPHERE for a Long Term Project in Bloomington, IL below is the Detail requirement
Job Title: PERFORMANCE TESTER JAVA WEB SPHERE
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 6 years of experience.
- 2 plus years of experience in Java Development
- Experience with JAVA code profiling tools such as JProfiler.
- Developing scripts and running load tests using HP Loadrunner.
- Experience with HP Business Availability Center or Business Service Management along with the following tools: SiteScope, RUM, and BPM.
- Should have experience in Capacity Planning, WebSphere Performance, and Linux Performance.
- Should have experience in virtualized systems like VMWare and use of vSphere.
- Should have experience in HP Diagnostics as well as BMC Performance Assurance.
- Should have experience in vFabric Hyperic
- Should have experience in SPLUNK
- Participate in performance testing of WebSphere applications (both new and modifications to existing ones) to determine if they meet the performance requirement of the end user.
- Participate in performance testing of applications that have been deployed to the Linux platform.
- Predict the impact of tuning alternatives.
- Assist with establishing performance requirements.
- Assist in development of performance test plans.
- Setup collection tools to gather performance measurements.
- Analyze systems for system level performance tuning and load balancing opportunities.
- Provide decision support information to projects.
- Participate in performance walkthroughs and reviews.
- Help project teams understand performance concepts and performance testing.
- Experience in JAVA development is useful when troubleshooting problems
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
· Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.