Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Embedded Software Test Engineer For a Long Term Project in Cleveland, OH below is the Detail requirement.
Job Title: Embedded Software Test Engineer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: Long Term
Lorven Ref. ID: HAIPN13-01701
• Excellent knowledge of software test engineering methods and tools
• Ability to estimate, plan, develop, and execute tests: functional, integration, performance, stress, etc.
• Ability to debug complex issues and perform non-systematic testing to determine the root cause of issues.
• Ability to develop/write software programs
• Work closely with development engineering, requirements analysts and others to ensure proper resolution of anomalies.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision, and to prioritize and execute multiple activities in parallel.
• Ensure documented test cases and specifications validate documented software requirements.
• Proven track record of developing complex test strategies, executing multiple concurrent tests, keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
• Actively participate in peer reviews: requirements, code, design, and test as required.
• Utilize automated test tools and methods to ensure full functional coverage is attained.
• Creative thinking in designing test scenarios and test cases; self-motivated and quick to learn new areas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to convey thoughts and opinions to others with differing points of view.
• Ability to productively influence and negotiate successfully where there are opposing ideas.
• bility to work in a fast paced environment
• A passion for delivering the highest quality products.
• This position requires a 4-year degree, or equivalent, preferably a Bachelor of Science in engineering or computer science.
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Direct experience in the use, configuration of, or technical support of automation software and hardware.
• Experience designing and coding software using common development tools. (C++, C#)
• Typically one to three years experience in Software and/or Embedded Software Testing, Software Development, Applications Engineering work, Technical Support, or other Quality Assurance role.
• Proficiency in the development and execution of risk based testing.
• Basic understanding of object oriented programming techniques
• Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM methodology preferred)