Our Direct Client is looking for a Sr Java Developer for a Long Term Project in New York, NY below is the Detail requirement.
Job Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: Long Term
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to lead meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with Minimum of 5 to 8 years of IT experience. At least 5 years of experience on complex enterprise level projects
- At least 5 years of experience working on complex Java/J2EE based projects.
- Should have very good knowledge of Portlets, Hibernate, iBATIS, MQ, Rules Engines and other Java based technologies.
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Proven experience in a Software Development Lifecycle for large software development or data integration projects
· Knowledge of Health Insurance products and terminologies is a plus.