Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Lead JAVA UI FRONT END DEVELOPER for a Long Term Project in Chicago , IL below is the Detail requirement
Job Title : JAVA UI FRONT END DEVELOPER
Rate: Keep it Low
Location: Chicago , IL
Duration: 6+ month contract to Hire
NOTE: ONLY CITIZEN, GC , EAD
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to lead meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with more than 5years of experience.
- Should have experience as an Architect.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a J2EE/Java developer.
- Should have Experience in designing and implementing and developing user interfaces (UI)
- Should have good Understanding and applying design best practices for browser compatibility, ADA requirements
- Should have developed for different form factors (screen, tablet, mobile)
- Should have Spring Tool Suite Experience
- Experience in an Ecommerce domain would be a Plus