Click here to login or register
|Reference # : ||13-00992
||Title : ||Network Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||03/26/2013
| Description |
* IBM Lotus Domino Server
* IBM WebSphere
* MS SQL Server
* MS IIS
* MS Sharepoint
* Active Directory
* Network Security
* Crystal Reports
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field or equivalent as well as a minimum of 3 years experience or Associates degree in computer science or related field and 4 years experience.
- Certifications: MCSE required.
- Specific knowledge required in the following areas:
- IBM Lotus Domino Server, IBM WebSphere, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS IIS, MS SharePoint, Active Directory, network security, VPN, Crystal Reports.
- In-depth knowledge of PC operations, printer operations, file server operations, print server operations, and network operations.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Windows products, personal computer software set up and installation, PC connectivity products and PC hardware connectivity.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames and under tight deadlines and a willingness to work off hours as the need arises in support of changes to the LANs and WANs.
- Effective verbal communication skills are required to work with all levels of the organization including management, vendors, and various PENNDOT personnel. Effective writing skills are required in order to document work performed.
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills required including ability to work effectively in a team environment. High level of proficiency in effective problem solving required.
******Please apply online with a word copy of your resume along with your Contact details Please dont call .*******